These are the most popular side orders that are easy to make, they contain green bell peppers, oregano, onions and salt, and then all these are mixed in rice brain oil or classic olive oil. The ration of bell peppers to onions should be 3:2, with a few ingredients and simple steps will lead to you making the best Chipotle Fajita Veggies. It is among the healthiest meals one can take, especially for vegetarians, here is the process to prepare this meal:
• Two green bell peppers
• Oregano oil or rice bran oil
• Two red onions
• Cut the bell peppers by slicing off the bottom and the top.
• Cut each one into half.
• Remove all the seeds and the membranes.
• Start cutting each half into quarter-inch strips until they are all finished. Leave them on a clean chopping board to wait for the next step.
• Cut the red onions as you ensure that the root ends are kept end to end, peel off the onions skin, place the stem down then split each onion into a half. Consider placing the onion’s cut side facing down, start cutting angled slices along the onion until you reach the onion’s root. Once you are done cut a V shape on the end of the root then break the onion apart into various slices.
• take your clean skillet or any large thick frying pan, it can be either iron or stainless steel
• Turn heat to medium-high then add high smoke point oregano oil to the pan, leave it for some time until the oil shimmers and almost starting to smoke before you add your vegetables and the kosher salt.
• Now consider tossing the veggies you added earlier until they attain a charred look, this should be done under a minimized temperature.
• When you are remaining with two minutes to get the meal ready, consider adding any more spices such as the oregano, and other spices you love on your Chipotle Fajita Veggies.
• Everyone loves when the green pepper and red onions produce and maintain a brighter color and achieve the crispy and tender feel. Reduce the heat to avoid overcooking as when you overcook you won’t be able to achieve this.
• Turn off the heat and put the pan with the veggies down, serve while hot.
You can serve your veggies with meat, rice, salsa, or guacamole, or any other of your favorite meal that you like taking with this, a few steps and ingredients enables you to keep your health standards high.